Brick Coursing for Wall Sections
QuickBrick is a dialog box user interface for creating brick coursing with a variety of brick types, joint selections and wall thicknesses. Choose from five different brick types and seven different joint types.
- Brick types include Standard, Engineer, Economy, Norman and Utility
- User Specified Air-Space Cavity
- User Selected Layers for Brick, Brick Hatch, and Joint Hatch
- Various Joint Types Include None, Struck, Concave, Flush, Weathered, V-Shaped, and Raked
- Different Joint Types may be set for the Left and Right side of the Brick
- Brick Start Options include Full Joint, Half Joint or Brick
- Brick End Options include Joint or Brick
QuickBrick Dialog User Interface
The main QuickBrick dialog box gives you access to all the options available for creating brick coursing, in an easy to use interface.