How it works:
Once loaded in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, “Architect Library” will appear in the menu bar.
Choose a category and size of symbols from the pull-down menu.
A dialog box appears showing all of the available symbols with a description to the left. Choose the symbol you would like to insert and click on “OK”.
Insert the symbol in your layout and rotate to the desired position.
Details about the blocks:[Icon List]
- Each symbol is drawn as a solid model on layer zero with “bylayer” attributes.
- Once inserted, simply rotate the symbol into position and it will take on the characteristics of your current layer settings.
- Pipe fitting insertion points are located at the intersection of the pipe centerline.
- All flanged fittings and valves include bolt holes.
- All valves are shown with handles in the open position.