Architect Symbols Library
This library contains 524 symbols that are commonly used to create architectural drawings. It’s easy to use. Quickly find and insert the symbol you need from the pull-down menu and dialog boxes. Easily loaded into AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT’s 2000 and newer, menu bar for quick access. There’s no need to browse through folders every time you need to insert a symbol. It’s user-friendly interface allows you to simply point and click to choose from a wide range of architectural symbols and insert them using Imperial (inch) units
- Door swings in plan and elevation view
- Double-hung, fixed, horizontal sliding, and projected windows in plan and elevation views.
- Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, microwave and much more.
- Symbols for construction details: end views of lumber, wall sections, gutters, and more.
- Furniture desks, tables, chairs and more.
- Various views of typical people.
- Various trees and shrubs in plan and elevation
- Various trucks and cars in plan and elevation
- Miscellaneous: ladders, railing and more.
- Multiple stair arrangements with 11″ treads and 7″ risers.
NOTE: In ZWCAD the pulldown menu only runs in the ZWCAD Classic menu.
- How It Works (click to open for more info)
How it works:
Once loaded in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, “Architect Library” will appear in the menu bar.
Choose a category of symbols from the pull-down menu.
A dialog box appears showing all of the available symbols with a description to the left. Choose the symbol you would like to insert and click on “OK”
Insert the symbol in your drawing and rotate it to the correct position.
Details about the blocks:
- Each symbol is drawn on layer zero with “bylayer” attributes.
- Once inserted, the symbols will take on the characteristics of your current layer settings.
- What You Get
Here’s what you get:
The “Architect Symbols Library version 1.0″ comes with a total of 524 symbols grouped in the following categories:
This set contains double-hung, fixed, horizontal sliding, and projected windows in plan and elevation views.
Click here to view the windows in plan view.
Click here to view the windows in elevation view.
This set contains: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, microwave and much more.
Click here to view the appliances.
This set contains symbols for construction details: end views of lumber, wall sections, gutters, and more.
Click here to view the construction details
This set contains: desks, tables, chairs and more.
Click here to view the furniture symbols.
This set contains various views of typical people.
Click here to view the People symbols.
This set contains: tubs, urinals, toilets, sinks, and more in plan and elevation views.
Click here to look at the plumbing fixtures.
This set contains various trees and shrubs in plan and elevation views.
Click here to view the trees and shrubs.
This set contains various trucks and cars in plan and elevation views.
Click here to view the vehicles.
This set contains: ladders, railing and more.
Click here to view the Miscellaneous symbols.
This set contains multiple stair arrangements with 11″ treads and 7″ risers.
Click here to view the symbols.
- System Requirements
- Compatible with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2000 and newer
- Also Available for ActCAD | BricsCAD | GstarCAD
- 18 megabytes of available disc space required
After You Place Your Order
This software is a product of CAD Tools On-Line and will be provided and supported by them.
SoftDraft LLC only provides limited support for the installation of this product.
You will be receiving an email with the download links for the software products from
CADToolsOnLine. If you do not see the email in your in-box, you may need to check your
Spam folder. Please allow 2-4 hours to receive your email with the download links.