Bolts2K2D-LT 2024 Version Only
AutoCAD 2024 now with AutoLISP capabilities!
This version is now available for AutoCAD LT 2024 Version.
NOT COMPATIBLE with any of the Pre-2024 AutoCAD LT versions.
Bolts Nuts Washers, Fasteners, Anchor Bolts, U-Bolts, and Slotted Holes
Bolts2K2D-LT is a parametric software application that creates bolts, nuts and washers in plan or elevation views. It uses dimensional data from external ASCII data files to create the shapes. You can also add additional dimensional information on bolts or nuts that are unique to your specific application.
When drawing bolts in elevation, you can specify a material thickness. This will use hidden lines to represent the shaft through the material. You can also add a washer at the bolt head and nut, with a single or double chamfer nut.
Bolts2K2D-LT is a powerful tool for creating accurate and detailed bolts and nuts. It is easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Here are some additional features of Bolts2K2D-LT:
- Supports a wide range of bolt and nut types
- Ability to specify material thickness
- Ability to add washers
- Ability to chamfer nuts
- Easy to use interface
- Customizable settings
If you are looking for a powerful and easy-to-use software application for creating bolts and nuts, then Bolts2K2D-LT is the perfect choice for you.
- Creates Hex, Heavy Hex, and Square, bolts, nuts, washers, and bolt holes. Draw in plan or elevation.
- Elevation view draws complete bolt with hidden lines for shaft through material thickness.
- Standard and “J” type anchor bolts included.
- Data files based on the Industrial Fasteners Institute, “Fasteners Standards Manual”, 5th Edition. Bolts, nuts and washers are created parametrically and made into AutoCAD® blocks for easy placement, relocation, and control over color and linetype changes.
- All shapes have added intelligence for easy identification.
- Hex bolts
- Heavy hex bolts
- Square bolts
- Bolt holes
- Hex nuts
- Square nuts
- Type A washers
Anchor bolts are created in standard or “J’ type, with options for projection length, thread length, total bolt length and embed point. Anchor bolt threads are hatched automatically. An option to mirror “J” type anchor bolts saves time in creating a pair of anchor bolts for column details.