Electrical Symbols Library LT
|User friendly interface|
|No need to browse through folders every time you need to insert a symbol. |
Simply point and click in the menu to choose from one of the symbol categories.
After you make your selection, a window appears showing the available symbols.
Click on a symbol, then click OK to insert it in your drawing.
- How It Works (click to open for more info)
How it works:
Once loaded in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, “Architect Library” will appear in the menu bar.
Choose a category of symbols from the pull-down menu.
A dialog box appears showing all of the available symbols with a description to the left.
Choose the symbol you would like to insert and click on “OK”
Insert the symbol in your drawing and rotate it to the correct position.
About the blocks
- Each symbol is drawn on layer zero and is set to “byblock”. Byblock allows you to change its color, line weight, etc. without exploding it.
- Once inserted, the symbols will take on the characteristics of your current layer settings.
- What You Get
Here’s what you get:
Electrical diagram symbols:
- Bell, circuit breakers, fuses, limit switches, etc.
- Battery, starters, alarms, control stations, etc.
- Exit, fire, flood, HID, etc.
- Exothermic, mechanical, pigtail, etc.
- Compatible with AutoCAD LT 2006 and newer
- 5 megabytes of available disc space required