Steel2K2D LT 2024 is a software application that allows you to easily add steel shapes to your drawings. The application provides a dialog-based user interface that makes it easy to select the type of steel shape you want, the size, and the view you want. The steel shapes are then drawn as realistic-looking blocks, and they can be inserted in plan, section, elevation, or single line. 3D solids in not available in this version.
Steel2K2D LT 2024 is a valuable tool for any CAD user who needs to create realistic-looking steel drawings. The application is easy to use and it provides a wide variety of steel shapes to choose from. If you need to create steel drawings, Steel2K2D LT is a great option.
Here are some of the benefits of using Steel2K2D LT:
- Easy to use: The application provides a simple user interface that makes it easy to add steel shapes to your drawings.
- Wide variety of steel shapes: The application includes a wide variety of steel shapes to choose from, so you can find the perfect steel shape for your needs.
- Compatible with AutoCAD LT 2024 Version: The application is compatible with AutoCAD LT 2024 Version, so you can use it with your existing CAD software.
With Structural Shapes, you can:
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation or single line plan and section as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- Ability to cope ends of W-Shapes in elevation view.
- List shape properties from drawing after shape placement or within dialog box.
- All shapes are created parametrically from external data files.
- Shapes are attached to cursor based on insertion point selected and rotated after placement.
- Automatic shape notation by selecting inserted shape.
- User defined dimensions for shapes placed in details that accent features to small when plotted.
- Shapes can be drawn with the fillets or without them for floor plans.
- A widget feature allows you to draw a portion of the shape in a single line for easier detailing.
- A grid option allows the user to select a steel shape to be placed at the intersection of grid lines.
You have to have the right tools to work with to do your job efficiently and effectively. As a drafting professional, I know how important it is to have the right tools at your fingertips. All SoftDraft applications are based on real world experience.
The quicker you get your plans done, the quicker the builder or contractor can get approval and start building. Having just one or two of these applications can drastically cut the time you’re spending on drafting – which means that the entire building process is made more efficient.
Multiple Insertion Points Include:
Simple select the specific insertion point required for the steel shape placement, from the pull-down list, and the steel shape is attached to your cursor at that location for placement in your detail.
- Top Left
- Top Center
- Top Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Center
- Bottom Right
Steel2K2D Dialog Section View
Steel2K2D Dialog Plan View
Steel2K2D Dialog Elevation View
Shapes Libraries include:
- LRFDV15 AISC (included in LRFD14 database)
- LRFDV14 AISC
- LRFDV13 AISC
- LRFD3 AISC
- LRFD2 AISC
- LRFD1 AISC
- ASD9 AISC
- ASD8 AISC
- ASD7 AISC
- ASD6 AISC
- ASD5 AISC
- LRFDV14 MAISC
- LRFDV13 MAISC
- LRFD3 MAISC