Welding Symbols LT Library
Weld Symbols conform to American Welding Society specifications.
Simply insert a symbol, add your dimensions, notes & finishes, then modify the symbol’s appearance as needed.
Fillet Weld example:
Groove Weld example:
|About the blocks
- Each steel shape contains a “Lookup” feature so you can quickly identify it later.
- Each steel shape and welding symbol is drawn to 1:1 scale on layer 0.
- Top, middle and bottom insertion points can be selected on most steel shape profile views.
- Crosshatch, hidden lines, centerlines and gage lines are included. These are on separate layers and can be turned off.
- Compatible with AutoCAD LT 2006 to 2020
- 970 megabytes of available disc space on your C: drive is required