This application contains software from the American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. of Chicago, Illinois d/b/a AISC (“AISC”). The software from AISC (the “AISC Shapes Database”) enables this application to provide dimensions and properties of structural steel shapes and to perform other functions. You may use AISC data only by means of the intended End User functions of this application software. You agree that you will use AISC data, for your own personal non-commercial use only. You agree not to assign, copy, transfer or transmit the AISC Shapes Database or any AISC data to any third party. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE OR EXPORT AISC DATA OR THE AISC SHAPES DATABASE EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED HERIN.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT A STRUCTURAL DESIGN PROGRAM AND IS INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS AFTER THE STRUCTURES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED. THIS IS A DRAFTING TOOL ONLY THAT AIDS THE DRAFTSPERSON IN COMPLETING THE STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS AND DETAILS.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PROGRAM AS PRESENTED HERE HAS BEEN PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH RECOGNIZED ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES AND IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. WHILE IT IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE USED OR RELIED UPON FOR ANY SPECIFIC APPLICATION WITHOUT COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION AND VERIFICATION OF ITS ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, AND APPLICABILITY BY A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER, DESIGNER, OR ARCHITECT.
SoftDraft, LLC FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION AND PARTICULARLY THAT OF FITNESS FOR ANY GENERAL OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR FREEDOM FROM INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR COPYRIGHT IN REGARD TO INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO HEREIN. NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS GRANTING A LICENSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNDER ANY PATENTS OR A COPYRIGHT.
LICENSE AGREEMENT/COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This software and user manuals are copyright (c) 2002-2010 by SoftDraft, LLC. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this software or user manuals may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, or translated into any language, by any means, without the specific written consent of SoftDraft, LLC.
1. LICENSE. SoftDraft, LLC, hereby grants to you as a Customer a non exclusive license to use the enclosed Computer Program only on a single computer at a time and only by one user at a time subject to the terms of this agreement. For program use on more than one computer at a time or by more than one user at a time, you must obtain additional Program Rights from SoftDraft, LLC. If the Software is installed on a network server or other storage device, you must purchase a license for each separate computer on which the Software is used or accessed. If you acquired the Software for a reduced price as an upgrade from a previous version of the Software, you may no longer use the previous version.
2. COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This Program and manuals are protected by United States Copyright law. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, and/or sales can result in imprisonment of up to one year and fines of up to $10,000. Willful violations of Copyright law can result in civil damages of up to $50,000 plus actual damages. Therefore, you may not copy or otherwise reproduce any part of the Program or manuals without permission from SoftDraft, LLC. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to instruct any person who uses this Program on your behalf to be aware of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
3. DISCLAIMER. THIS PROGRAM AND MANUALS ARE LICENSED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY AS TO PERFORMANCE. SoftDraft, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THIS PROGRAM FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SoftDraft, LLC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PROGRAM USE, EVEN IF SoftDraft, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SoftDraft, LLCS’ EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE REPLACEMENT OF ANY DEFECTIVE CD’s AS PROVIDED ABOVE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
5. TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective from the date the software is installed until this Agreement is terminated. The unauthorized reproduction or use of the Program and/or manuals will immediately terminate this Agreement.
6. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the sole and complete Agreement between SoftDraft, LLC and the Customer for the use of this Program and documentation. Changes to this Agreement may be made only by written mutual consent.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee.
SoftDraft, LLC http://www.softdraft.com