C.M.U. Block Coursing for Wall Sections
Quick Block is a dialog box user interface for creating C.M.U. Block coursing with a variety of C.M.U. Block types, joint selections and wall thicknesses. Image at right shows Solid C.M.U. Coursing Wall, 8″ C.M.U. Hollow Wall and 10″ Cavity Wall 4″ Brick (QuickBrick App) and 4″ Solid C.M.U.
- User Selected Layers for C.M.U., C.M.U. Block Hatch, and Joint Hatch
- Various Joint Types Include None, Struck, Concave, Flush, Weathered, V-Shaped, and Raked
- Different Joint Types may be set for the Left and Right side of the Block
- Block Start Options include Full Joint, Half Joint or Block
- Block End Options include Joint or Block