Steel Bar Joists and Joist Girders
It doesn’t get any easier than this! Draw Steel Bar Joists & Joist Girders Elevations in 2D by simply picking 2 points. Need 3D, create a bar joist as a 3D-Solid by selecting a single line. No data manuals to find and look up the dimensional information you need to draw a steel bar joist in AutoCAD. Create joists in 2D for details or 3D for presentations.
With Joist2K, you can:
- Add Steel Bar joist to your Wall Sections in less than 30 seconds.
- Easily place Steel Bar Joist and Girders by selecting two points in your drawing.
- Creates Steel Joist K, VS, LH, DLH Series and Joist Girders.
- Draw full length Bar Joists for Building Sections.
- Options for Top and bottom chord extensions.
- An array feature for placing multiple joist in section view with user defined spacing
- Add 3D Bar Joist and Girders simply by selecting a single line.
Draw the Complete Joist for Building Sections
Steel Joist & Girder Series module includes the K, VS, LH and DLH Series and Joist Girders. This series is based on the Vulcraft open web steel joist manual, and has greatly enhanced the capabilities of this module.
Draw 2D bar joists and girders in plan, section, elevation (for details) and or the complete joist for building sections.
You control end extensions, rotation, layer, color and linetype of all joists. Joists are created parametrically and joist in section view are made into an AutoCAD block to allow easier editing and arraying. When placing a joist in section view you are prompted for the joist array spacing to the right of the first joist placement. Special programs aid in placement and notation of joists arrays in plan view.
Steel Bar Joist Elevation View
Drawing a 2D Bar Joist in Elevation View is Easy. Just Select Two Points!
Be sure to watch the video above demonstrating this.
You may also be interested in our Dynamic Steel Bar Joist App for AutoCAD LT: