QuickBrick App is now available in the AutoCAD Exchange Store and on the SoftDraft website.
Brick Coursing for Wall Sections
QuickBrick is for creating brick coursing using a variety of brick types, joint selections and wall thicknesses. Five different brick types include Standard, Engineer, Economy, Norman and Utility. Seven different joint types include None, Struck, Concave, Flush, Weathered, V-Shaped, and Raked.
- Brick types include Standard, Engineer, Economy, Norman and Utility
- User Specified Air-Space Cavity
- User Selected Layers for Brick, Brick Hatch, and Joint Hatch
- Various Joint Types Include None, Struck, Concave, Flush, Weathered, V-Shaped, and Raked
- Different Joint Types may be set for the Left and Right side of the Brick
- Brick Start Options include Full Joint, Half Joint or Brick
- Brick End Options include Joint or Brick