Light Steel Framing 2D-LT 2024 Version Only
AutoCAD 2024 now with AutoLISP capabilities!
This version is now available for AutoCAD LT 2024 Version.
NOT COMPATIBLE with any of the Pre-2024 AutoCAD LT versions.
LGSTL2D is a software application that provides a dialog interface for easy selection and placement of Light Steel Framing Members (LSTMs) in your wall sections and details. It is a powerful tool for architects, engineers, and contractors who need to create accurate and detailed LSTM drawings.
LGSTL2D includes a wide range of features that make it easy to create LSTM drawings, including:
- A comprehensive library of Light Steel Framing Members sections, including standard C sections, downturn lip C sections, standard Z sections, downturn lip Z sections, cold formed Z, U sections, and jamb studs
- A simple and intuitive dialog interface that makes it easy to select and place framing members
- The ability to create single polyline members with the selected material thickness
LGSTL2D is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to create accurate and detailed Steel Framing drawings. It is easy to use and includes a wide range of features that make it a powerful tool for architects, engineers, and contractors.
Dimensional Options Include:
- B Flange: widths 1.25″ to 3.5″
- D Web: depths 2.5″ to 14″
- H Leg: 0.188″ to 3″
- T Gage: thickness 0.188″ to 0.135″
- L Return: leg 0.25″ to 1″.
Insertion Point Options Include:
- Center Back
- Top Flange
- Bottom Flange